Patient Education Guide - Heart Failure
Designed to help your patient, as well as his or her family and caregiver understand Heart Failure
• Large print and simplified language enhance readability and comprehension for both staff and patients
• Easily understood by patients and caregivers
• Numerous forms to log vital signs, medicines, treatments and other important information, as well as a place to note questions for your next visit or a visit with a therapist or physician.
• Simple guidelines for you, your patient, family and caregivers to work as a team to recognize and treat HF faster and improve the quality of life of the patient.
• Point of reference for patients to use when calling the office if something is unclear or with questions and/or concerns.
• Comprehensive resource and reference for the patient during and after treatment.
Patient Education Booklet(s) are cost-effective and will:
• Eliminate the need to copy numerous instruction forms
• Serve as a resource tool to leave in the patient’s home during the episode of care and after discharge from the agency
• Decrease the number of visits required for disease process teaching for many of your patients
|Size:||8.5" X 11" (32 Pages)|