Patient Education Guide - Arthritis
Reviewed & Revised 2021
Arthritis is one of the most common diseases in this country and the leading cause of disability in the United States. Arthritis affects about one in every six Americans. This booklet provides facts about arthritis and ideas about what patients can do to maintain their quality of life.
- Large print and simplified language enhance readability and comprehension for both staff and patients
- Easily understood by patients and caregivers
- Numerous forms to log vital signs, medicines, treatments, and to record pain and other important information
- Simple guidelines for you, your patient, family and caregivers to work as a team.
- Comprehensive resource and reference for the patient.
Patient Education Booklet(s) are cost-effective and will:
- Eliminate the need to copy numerous instruction forms
- Serve as a resource tool to leave in the patient’s home during the episode of care and after discharge from the agency
- Decrease the number of visits required for disease process teaching for many of your patients
By using this booklet as an educational guide and progress record, it will help to ensure that your patient will receive appropriate and timely treatment and intervention, as well as decrease the likelihood of future complications.
|Size:||8.5" X 11" (44 Pages)|