Patient Education Guide - Managing Bowel and Bladder Incontinence
This Patient Education Guide is designed to help patients/residents, families, and caregivers
understand the symptoms, life impact, and care solutions of bowel and bladder incontinence.
Table of Contents:
• Bowel Continence/Incontinence - How the Digesting Tract Works
• Symptoms and Causes of Bowel Incontinence
• Bowel Movement Record
• Identification/Treatment/Management of Bowel Incontinence
• Bladder Continence/Incontinence - How the Urinary Tract Works
• Symptoms and Causes of Bladder Incontinence
• Identification/Treatment/Management of Bladder Incontinence
• My Bladder Diary
• Questions to Ask My Doctor
• Medication Profile
• My Contact Numbers
• Location of Important Documents with My Wishes
Download a sample today!
Size: 8 1/2" x 11"
Pages: 32 - cover to cover