Compliance product orders (Documentation, Charting and Professional Resources) placed by 3:30 p.m. central time will ship same-day via UPS or other ground service.
Most orders will arrive within 2-3 business days. Expedited and overnight shipping is available at an additional cost. Next Day Air orders must be placed before 3:00 CST.
Effective, March 2021:
- UPS® Pre-Paid & Add: Freight will be prepaid on Briggs Healthcare’s UPS® carrier code and shipping charges added to invoice. Shipments utilizing other carriers are
NOT eligible to ship Pre-Paid & Add.
- Third Party: Freight will be billed on customer’s UPS® or FedEx® account, allowing customers to be billed at their carrier’s negotiated rates, once third party account information is received. To set up third party shipping for your account email: Netsuite.DataServices@briggscorp.com
Return Goods Policy
This Policy applies to all customers and transactions, unless superseded by a signed written agreement including specific returned goods terms and conditions. Briggs reserves the right to reject any return that does not comply with the terms of this Policy. Under this policy, excluding drop-ship items, the following terms and conditions apply for merchandise that is not defective, damaged or a Briggs Healthcare shipping error:
- Original order may not be older than three (3) months;
- A Return Authorization is required for all returned merchandise. Goods received without prior authorization will be subject to review and credit may be denied. You may obtain a return authorization by emailing CustomerSupport@BriggsCorp.com or calling Briggs Healthcare Customer Support at 800-247-2343. Should you decide to keep your product after obtaining your return authorization, please call and we will gladly cancel it. If the merchandise has not been returned within 30 days, the return authorization will be canceled and removed out of our system;
- All return shipments must be shipped prepaid and clearly marked with the return authorization issued by Briggs Healthcare Customer Service;
- Items must be received in unopened cases with original packaging intact and unused. Upon receipt and inspection of the returned merchandise, Briggs Healthcare will either issue a refund or exchange on the merchandise as instructed, minus the original freight fees. Returns may be rejected due to the physical condition of the items received in Briggs Healthcare warehouse or vendor’s warehouse. Unless defective or shipped in error, authorized returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
Parts are not returnable for credit. Briggs Healthcare reserves the right to make the final determination as to whether the specific warranty is applicable to the returned item. Briggs retains the right to use discretion as to whether the product under warranty will be replaced.
Briggs must be notified within 30 days of invoice to receive replacement or credit on damaged or defective items. Briggs will pay for shipping costs if merchandise needs to
Damaged in Shipment
For any items damaged in shipment, you should file a claim with the shipping carrier that delivered the merchandise. Briggs is not responsible for items damaged it transit.
Briggs Healthcare Shipping Error
If you receive any items that you feel were shipped to you in error, please contact us right away to arrange a return by emailing CustomerSupport@BriggsCorp.com or calling Briggs Healthcare Customer Support at 800-247-2343. Briggs will pay for shipping costs if merchandise needs to be returned.
Digital/Electronic Merchandise & Subscriptions
All digital and electronic products and subscriptions are non-refundable and non-returnable. Digital and electronic product purchases are sold for use by the purchasing individual or facility only; multi-user licenses are available by request of the customer. By purchasing you agree to not copy, transfer or share this product with other individuals or facilities. Restrictions may vary by product. Some products are available for preview before purchasing, ask your Sales Representative for more information.
Drop Ship Items
Unless defective or shipped in error, drop-ship item returns are subject to a 35% restocking fee. In addition, the customer is also responsible for the original and return shipping fees. Issues with damaged or defective product must be reported within 24 hours of receiving the product.
Closeout/Discontinued items are not eligible for return and are considered final sale.
Custom Manufactured Merchandise
Custom manufactured merchandise may be returned for replacement or credit if it has manufacturing defects or shipping damage. If merchandise needs returned, a Return Authorization is required. You may obtain a return authorization by calling Briggs Customs Department at 800-247-2343, ext. 4555. Custom merchandise may not be returned in the case where the customer has given pre-approval of specifications and/or copy design prior to manufacturing.
Disclaimer for Returned Goods Policy
This policy is not intended to supersede any specific agreement between Briggs Healthcare and its customers, but will supplement any areas not covered in a specific customer agreement. This policy does supersede, where inconsistent, all previous Return Goods Policies.