2020 has presented the healthcare industry with extraordinary challenges. In the wake of the pandemic, organizations everywhere are evaluating current practices and looking to streamline processes and gain efficiencies.
The same is true at Briggs Healthcare. We are reviewing operations to ensure that every order we receive is processed and shipped as quickly and as accurately as possible. We understand that as you work tirelessly to protect those in your care, you don’t have a lot of time to spend on the order process to fulfill your needs.
For that reason, we are transitioning to online order management. Effective September 1st, we ask that all orders be placed on our website BriggsHealthcare.com or through your current EDI order platform. Through the Briggs website and ordering platform you will be able to:
1) Place orders on YOUR schedule – anytime that is convenient to you and your staff. No business hours to consider – no finding time to schedule a call.
2) Order what you need and get back to the business of providing care. Utilize web features like Quick Order to enhance online ordering efficiencies even further.
3) Track your orders. No need to call in and go through a phone tree. Log in and your shipping and tracking information is at your fingertips.
4) Need support? You can create a support case online. We will research and respond with answers. No more holding on the phone while your issue is investigated.
5) And let’s not forget the convenience of online bill pay. Close out your transactions with ease by paying your invoices online.
Don’t have a web account? It takes just a few minutes to set up – click here to get started . Once your account is activated – we encourage you to visit our Web Navigation page to learn how to take full advantage of the online order management tools our site has to offer.
Briggs Healthcare will still accept phone orders for custom and dropship orders or via email at Customersupport@briggscorp.com - we know website automation can’t replace personal service in all cases. We also partner with many EDI vendors. If this is something you wish to pursue, please email us at Customersupport@briggscorp.com.
General Manager – Briggs Healthcare