Patient Education Guide - Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
- Designed to help your patient, as well as his or her family and caregiver understand Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Large print and simplified language enhance readability and comprehension for both staff and patients
- Easily understood by patients and caregivers
- Numerous forms to log vital signs, medicines, treatments and other important information, as well as a place to note questions for your next visit or a visit with a therapist or physician.
- Simple guidelines for you, your patient, family and caregivers to work as a team to recognize and treat COPD faster and improve the quality of life of the patient.
- Point of reference for patients to use when calling the office if something is unclear or with questions and/or concerns.
- Comprehensive resource and reference for the patient during and after treatment.
Patient Education Booklet(s) are cost-effective and will:
- Eliminate the need to copy numerous instruction forms
- Serve as a resource tool to leave in the patient’s home during the episode of care and after discharge from the agency
- Decrease the number of visits required for disease process teaching for many of your patients
By working with you and following a few simple guidelines offered by this book, your patient may live longer and improve his or her quality of life, as well as make the best choices and set goals to help ensure that his or her life remains interesting and enjoyable.
|Style:||Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease|
|Size:||8.5" X 11" (40 Pages)|