Patient Education Guide - Diabetes
Diabetes is a major medical problem affecting millions of people. Although diabetes is a chronic disease that has no cure, people with diabetes can live healthy, happy lives when they follow a diabetes treatment plan. This booklet is designed to help your patient, as well as his or her family and caregiver understand Diabetes.
• Large print and simplified language enhance readability and comprehension for both staff and patients
• Easily understood by patients and caregivers
• Numerous forms to log blood sugar, weight, vital signs, medicines and other important information, as well as a place to note questions for your next visit.
• Educational information for patients, family and caregivers to recognize the common early symptoms of the condition, allowing doctors and nurses to be clearly and easily updated.
• Point of reference for patients to use when calling the office if something is unclear or with questions and/or concerns.
• Comprehensive resource and reference to instruct and inform the patient.
Patient Education Booklet(s) are cost-effective and will:
• Eliminate the need to copy numerous instruction forms
• Serve as a resource tool to leave in the patient’s home during the episode of care and after discharge from the agency
• Decrease the number of visits required for disease process teaching for many of your patients
|Size:||8.5" X 11" (64 Pages)|