Operational Guidelines for Long-Term Care - eManual
Updated March 2021 - 8th Edition - eManual*
Developed by clinical experts, the Operational Guidelines for Long-Term Care eManual from Briggs Healthcare provides the information necessary to operate a successful nursing facility. Ensure proper operational procedures with this easy to implement and maintain resource. The straightforward format will help your facility attain compliance with standards of care and Federal regulations.
• The content of this manual is editable*, it can be customized to meet the specific needs of your organization.
• This manual includes an annual subscription to electronic updates*.
Updated with COVID-19 best practices throughout, this new edition includes 15 new and 6 updated policies.
New policies added to the 8th edition:
· Publisher/Copyright: Briggs Healthcare®
· Content Review: Mary Madison, RN, RAC-CT, CDP
· Edition: 8th
· Publication Date: March 2021
· Delivery: eManual - editable file delivered electronically
· Updates: Delivered electronically - included for 1-year; update subscription automatically renews after first year
Digital/electronic merchandise & subscriptions: all digital and electronic products and subscriptions are non-refundable and non-returnable.