Wander Data Collection Tool
Briggs Wander Data Collection Tool assists clinical staff with evaluating a resident's risk for wandering and potential elopement.
This 14-element tool provides specific prompts for safety issues as well as physical behaviors and deficits that may be/are present.
It also includes previous wandering/elopement behavior.
The reverse side of the tool provides for documentation of specific interventions as well as four (4) separate Summary of Findings that include:
• BIMS Summary Score
• CAM-S Score
• PHQ-9 Total Severity Score
• Care Plan implementation and updates
• Notification of Family/Responsible Party and Physician
This data collection tool provides for four (4) separate evaluations.
• Size: 8 ½” x 11”
• Prints 2-sides, black ink
• 5-hole punched top and side
• 100 per pad