Taber's Cyclopedic Medical Dictionary, 23rd Edition
Brings meanings to life in web, mobile, and print!
Anywhere. Everywhere. In hand, online or mobile, Taber’s is the all-in-one, go-to source for classroom, clinical, and beyond. Taber’s 23 is today’s most comprehensive health science dictionary.
- The state-of-the-art in healthcare and medicine—over 65,000 entries, over 1,200 full-color photographs and illustrations, caution/safety statement, patient care statements, NANDA-I (2015-2017) diagnoses
- Must-know, rarely memorized information—full-color illustrations of anatomy and physiology, and photographs of diseases and disorders, appendices for normal reference laboratory values and prefixes, suffices, and combining forms, as well as abbreviations, symbols, and units of measurement, documentation system definitions, and complementary and alternative medicine
- FREE, 1-year subscription* to Taber’s Online, powered by Unbound Medicine®—mobile and web access with annual updates
- FREE access to DavisPlus Premium Resources*—33,000 audio pronunciations, videos, and animations
*Free with purchase of new, print copy of Taber’s 23rd Edition
Edited by Donald Venes, MD, MSJ
2017, Softcover, F.A. Davis Company
- Hardcover:2752 pages
- Publisher:F.A. Davis Company; 23 edition
- Publication date: February, 2017