Personnel Policies for Home Care and Hospice - Print-on-Demand Manual
Updated 2015 – 2nd Edition - Print-on-Demand Manual*
The Personnel Policies for Home Care and Hospice Manual from Briggs Healthcare was developed to provide the home care and hospice manager with expanded policies that assist in setting performance expectations and clarifying expectations. It is not written to meet Medicare requirements as those requirements are in the Medicare manual.
Designed to assist with Human Resource policy implementation or just as a resource for managers and staff, the manual is divided into sections for administration, governing, clinical and personnel—with the focus on performance improvement and staff development.
· The content of this manual is editable*, it can be customized to meet the specific needs of your organization.
· This manual includes an annual subscription to electronic updates*.
· Job descriptions with ADA requirement guidelines
· Competency Evaluations and a template to further develop competency measurement
· Policies to supplement employee handbooks or to incorporate into the handbook
· Must be tailored to state requirements for appropriate use, but is not required by regulatory bodies.
*To receive your editable file and updates you must complete and return a content license agreement and provide an end-user email address and contact name for file delivery (please allow 2-3 business days for order fulfillment). After 1- year, your update subscription will automatically renew at an annual rate of $175.00.
The subscription/license is for single-site use; multi-site agreements are available and must be quoted.