The How-to Guide to Home Health Therapy Documentation, 2nd Ed CLOSEOUT ITEM
Improve your therapy documentation skills today!
This practical resource is the only product on the market that aids PTs, OTs, and SLPs in honing their documentation skills under OASIS-C and complying with the therapy requirements mandated in the home health PPS rules.
Through clear examples, real-life scenarios, and the expertise of author Cindy Krafft, PT, MS,therapists will be able to integrate high-quality documentation processes into effective care management practices.
This book will teach you how to:
- Improve therapy documentation accuracy to ensure payment and compliance
- Coordinate documentation between therapists and other members of the clinical team to improve patient care
- Prove medical necessity and need for skilled care by practicing accurate documentation
- Align documentation with functional reassessment and OASIS-C requirements
- Prevent missed payment and denials and reduce the risk of an audit
2013, Beacon Health