Providing Home Care: A Textbook for Home Health Aides, 6th Edition
The 6th edition of Hartman Publishing’s best-selling home health aide training textbook, Providing Home Care: A Textbook for Home Health Aides is here! We listened carefully to thousands of instructors who shared with us what they want in a home health aide training textbook.
This edition was updated to reflect customers’ needs:
• Updated to include information about COVID-19, electronic documentation, and how to measure blood pressure electronically.
• Sections on mental health disorders, special diets, advance directives, and gender identity have been expanded.
The textbook retained all of the elements that customers value:
• Beautifully illustrated chapters organized around learning objectives
• Clearly marked procedures and color tabs for easy location of material
• An accessible reading level, perfect for the many different types of students in today’s classroom
• A table of procedures/skills, chapter review questions, and a glossary
• Two sets of chapter exams for every chapter, along with a final exam
• An emphasis on person-centered care throughout
©2021 by Hartman Publishing, Inc
All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced, in any form or by any means, without permission in writing from the publisher.