Medicare Meeting Report - Digital Form
Updated form provides for documentation of key elements of skilled services and documentation reviewed during Medicare meetings. Updates correspond with the implementation of the PDPM reimbursement system.
Updated to track fourteen (14) residents on this two-sided form:
• Primary diagnosis for skilled care (I0020B)
• Current CMI classification
• ARD of initial Medicare assessment
• Medicare days used and days available
• Skilled services provided: nursing, P.T., O.T., SLP
• Interim Payment Assessment (IPA) indicated
• Continue skilled care
• Anticipated discharge date
• Date beneficiary notice given
• Skilled certification/recertifications complete and signed
• Therapy certifications complete and signed
This form provides for six (6) signatures/titles of the Interdisciplinary Team (IDT) attending the meeting.