Clinical Procedures for Long-Term Care - Print Manual
UPDATED 2019 - 7th Edition – Print Manual*
The Clinical Procedures for Long-Term Care Manual from Briggs Healthcare offers a simple and practical approach to nursing procedures and competencies for long-term nursing facilities. The straight-forward format will help your nursing department provide quality care in compliance with facility procedures, standards of care and Federal regulations.
· The content of this manual is editable*, it can be customized to meet the specific needs of your organization.
· This manual includes an annual subscription to electronic updates*.
· Reviewed and revised for compliance with the RoPs.
· This best-seller features 7 new and 50 updated clinical procedures and competencies!
· In addition, the clinical skill competency checklists provided for each procedure have been significantly updated to better assess, address and document training completed and future needs.
*To receive your editable file and updates you must complete and return a content license agreement and provide an end-user email address and contact name for file delivery (please allow 2-3 business days for order fulfillment). After 1- year, your update subscription will automatically renew at an annual rate of $145.00.
The subscription/license is for single-site use; multi-site agreements are available and must be quoted.