The Complete Guide to Nutrition Care for Pressure Ulcers
This book includes 140 pages of detailed information on evidence based nutrition care for:
- the prevention and treatment of pressure ulcers;
- copy ready diet instructions;
- information on fortified foods,
- recipes, and other appropriate nutrition interventions;
- the CMS surveyor guidance for F314 pressure sores;
- and sample policies, procedures, protocols, and forms.
You’ll also receive an 8 hour CPE self-study module with case study, plus a CD-Rom of an Educational In-service with slides, presenter notes, handouts, and pre/post-test for participants (60 pages).
2012, Hardcover/Spiral-Bound, Becky Dorner & Associates
- CD-ROM included
- 140 pages
- ©2012 Becky Dorner & Associates, Inc.