Patient Education Guide - Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Updated February 2021
Designed to help patients/residents, families, caregivers, doctors, and other healthcare staff understand coronavirus and COVID-19 illness.
It is written in a question and answer format to provide much-needed education. It provides answers to the most common questions and action items for protection against contracting the virus.
It also includes a thought-provoking discussion of advance care planning in conjunction with potential life-threatening COVID-19 illness.
· What is Coronavirus (COVID-19)?
· How is Coronavirus Spread?
· What are the Symptoms of COVID-19 Illness?
· Who is at Risk?
· Is There a Test for Coronavirus?
· When Do I Seek Medical Attention?
· How is COVID-19 Illness Treated?
· Is There a Vaccine to Protect Me? (NEW!)
· What Can I Do to Protect Myself and Stay Healthy?
· Is There Anything Else I Can Do?
· Location of Important Documents with My Wishes
· My Contact Numbers
· Questions to Ask My Doctor
· Personal Notes to My Doctor/Family/Caregivers
· Medication Profile
· COVID-19 Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
Download sample pages today!
|8.5" X 11" (36 Pages cover to cover)|