OASIS-D1: Comprehensive Adult Nursing Assessment Including SOC/ROC
Featuring new icon to alert you when an OASIS item is optional!
UPDATED for OASIS-D1 and compliant with the CoPs - this 36-page booklet is used to document a comprehensive adult nursing assessment with both the Start of Care (SOC) and Resumption of Care (ROC) OASIS data sets, as well as the information areas needed for the CMS Plan of Care.
It is used for patients who require OASIS data collection at SOC and when a patient resumes care after an inpatient stay.
Valuable tools, tables, keys, tips and definitions are also integrated and include:
- Selman-Holman GG0130 and GG0170 Quick Key
- Wong-Baker FACES® Pain Rating Scale
- Pain Assessment IN Advanced Dementia – PAINAD
- MAHC 10 - Fall Risk Assessment Tool
- Integumentary Status Definitions with response and item-specific instructions
- And more!
Ink Colors: Black & Reflex Blue
Packaging: 50 per box