Long-Term Care Infection Control Worksheet -Facility Self-Assessment Tool - E-Version
This Nursing Home Infection Control Worksheet (ICWS) is a collaborative effort by CMS and CDC and meant to be used by facilities as a self-assessment tool. It comprises both regulatory requirements and best practices in infection prevention and control. A facility that uses this ICWS will identify gaps in practice and have a "roadmap" that can lead to an improved infection prevention and control program.
Briggs Healthcare has added value to this worksheet by:
Download a sample today!
• Providing instructions and recommendations for use
• Easier to read elements and highlighting special notes
• Sign-offs for completion of the assessment
• Inclusion of review by QAA Committee with recommendations
• Notes/Comments area
• Designation of websites cited in the worksheet (in one area for ease in referencing)
• Inclusion of additional infection prevention and control resources
• Provision of completion date on cover for quick future reference
The subscription/license is for a single-user; multi-user agreements are available and must be quoted.
File Type: PDF - form-fillable
Important Note: Briggs digital forms are created with Adobe Acrobat and must be opened in Adobe Acrobat Reader for the form-fillable fields to perform correctly. We recommend only using the most up-to-date version of Adobe Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded here: https://get.adobe.com/reader/