Complete Home Health ICD-10-CM, 2018 - CLOSEOUT ITEM
CLOSEOUT ITEM – Limited Quantities Available
Once sold out, item will be discontinued.
Prepare forthousands of FY2018 code changes, and more coding guidance changes,that you will quickly need to understand in order to assign the correct codes. To code claims accurately, you need a resource that is more than just the code set. You need a tool that will guide your code choices – DecisionHealth’sComplete Home Health ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Coding Manual, 2018.
TheComplete Home Health ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Coding Manual, 2018is the only ICD-10 coding manual that’s created specifically for home health coders; it contains guidance, tips, definitions and scenarios to help you accurately code your home health claims. You simply won’t find a more all-inclusive and user-friendly ICD-10 code book for home health on the market.
DecisionHealth’s coding manual includes a wide range of features to help ensure accurate coding and compliance, prevent denials and help your agency secure every reimbursement dollar earned. Plus, the 2018 edition includes features that will support your ongoing ICD-10 training needs.
- Icons alerting you to the FY2018 new and revised codesso that you can quickly find them and understand what’s changed in order to properly assign these codes.
- New Icon calling attention to those diagnoses that can be placed in OASIS-C2 item M1028
- Updated: More than 1,000 tips that include the latest Coding Clinic updates,toguide you, raise red flags and help you code correctly to stay in compliance and gain accurate reimbursement.
- Specific “Alerts” on codes that are being deniedwith information on how to properly assign them to avoid having the claim denied.
- Case-mix, Case-mix manifestation and supply booster icons found in the Tabularso you can quickly and easily identify key coding and reimbursement conventions tied to a specific code.
- ICD-10 guidelines embedded in the Tabularat the code level for the most commonly-used home health codes so that you can quickly access the rules you’ll need to code accurately.
- 100 home health coding scenariosincluded with their corresponding chapters that will help illustrate correct code choice for your most complicated claims.
- Illustrations and definitions throughoutto help you identify diseases and conditions to enhance coding and critical-thinking skills.
- Home health-specific narrative introductions, written in plain-English, at the start of each disease chapter that outline the key coding concepts you’ll need to understand to ensure competency. Learn what is covered in each chapter, including sequencing issues, top home care diagnoses and case-mix information.
- OASIS-C2 diagnosis coding guidanceso you can quickly understand the rules surrounding the OASIS items that require code assignment.
- Understanding this Manual, an explanation of how to efficiently use the book and maximize the use of the icons and tabular content.
- Printed Book
- Available August 2017