Assisted Living Manual Combination
Briggs Assisted Living Documentation System and Operational Guidelines can help you to implement a disciplined approach to managing risk, developing operational efficiencies and providing superior quality care for your residents.
Buy both and save $100!
Briggs Operational Guidelines: An Exceptional Resource for Operating an Outstanding Residence
Developed by practitioners in the senior living industry, this manual - a true operations manual - has grown from years of managing and operating assisted living programs. Staff and residents benefit from the manuals focus on the "Productivity Theory of Aging", which encourages residents to be as independent as possible in each task they carry out. Revised July 2012
Comprehensive Detailed Guidelines
Each policy listing addresses the purpose of the policy and references related step-by-step procedures included in the manual. In addition to a section on developing a philosophy and mission statement unique to your program, it also includes sections on the following topics:
- environmental services
- activity/volunteer program
- health services
- food services
- resident evaluation
- personal care
- emergency care/disaster/safety
Customizable Format that is Easy-To-Use and Implement
Your FREE e-book allows you to easily customized information according to the needs of your program and state requirements. All information in the manual will be included on CD in Microsoft Word.
Briggs Assisted Living Documentation System: The Documentation System for Assisted Living.
Is a user friendly system with added tools for environmental and risk/litigation issues. The system is flexible enough to fit the challenging needs of small "board and care" homes as well as continuous care retirement communities.
This expanded documentation system is designed to:
- Assist in minimizing risk and managing litigation issues.
- Support the residences efforts in experiencing a high quality of life.
- Provide an easy to use and easy to implement system of documentation appropriate for the Assisted Living environment.
- Aid in the collection of information, unique to the assisted living/residential model that is easily transferable and usable by all health care providers, and across all care settings.
- Identify the strengths, weaknesses and needs for the resident in the assisted living setting, so that the most appropriate level of care and services can be delivered.
Click here for complete listing of forms in the Assisted Living Documentation Manual.
Documentation Manual Revised 2014
One of each manual: D 7220R and D 7481