2017 ICD-10-PCS Code Book - CLOSEOUT ITEM
CLOSEOUT ITEM – Limited Quantities Available
Once sold out, item will be discontinued.
The ICD-10-CM Code Freeze Is Over!
The ICD-10-PCS coding system replaced ICD-9-CM (Vol. 3) on October 1, 2015 after two delays. During the delays CMS and NCHS continued to review andaccept suggestions for additions andrevisions but were not allowed to implement the changes due to the mandated code freeze.
All of the changes compiled over the past three years will be included in the 2017 edition of ICD-10-PCS. It is absolutely mandatory that every provider, facility and payer updates their ICD-10 coding resources for 2017.
The PMIC ICD-10-PCS includes:
- Comprehensive introduction to ICD-10-PCS
- Official ICD-10-PCS coding guidelines
- All official ICD-10-PCS codes with complete descriptions
- The official Alphabetic index to the PCS code list
- All official tables, including the Table of Drugs & Chemicals and the Neoplasm Table
- Chapter Specific Guidelines preceding each chapter
- Definitions of medical terms at the code level
- Release Date: September 2016