2017 Complete Home Health ICD-10-CM - CLOSEOUT ITEM
CLOSEOUT ITEM – Limited Quantities Available
Once sold out, item will be discontinued.
The Complete Home Health ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Coding Manual, 2017 is the only ICD-10 coding manual that’s created specifically for home health coders. It contains guidance, tips, definitions and scenarios to help coders accurately code home health claims. Updated with 2,600 code changes expected for FY2017.
Features and benefits include:
- NEW! Icons alerting you to the FY2017 new and revised codes so that you can quickly find them and understand what’s changed in order to properly assign these codes.
- Unique home health-specific icons found in the Tabular so you can quickly and easily identify key coding and reimbursement conventions tied to a specific code.
- More than 1,000 tips specific to home health that guide you, raise red flags and help you code correctly to stay in compliance and gain accurate reimbursement.
- ICD-10 guidelines embedded in the Tabular at the code level for the most commonly-used home health codes so that you can quickly access the rules you’ll need to code accurately.
- 100 home health coding scenarios included with their corresponding chapters that will help illustrate correct code choice for your most complicated claims.
- Illustrations and definitions throughout to help you identify diseases and conditions to enhance coding and critical-thinking skills.
- Home health-specific narrative introductions, written in plain-English, at the start of each disease chapter that outline the key coding concepts you’ll need to understand to ensure competency. Learn what is covered in each chapter, including sequencing issues, top home care diagnoses and case-mix information.
- Understanding this Manual, an explanation of how to efficiently use the book and maximize the use of the icons and tabular content.
- Defining ICD-10-CM, which includes a background on ICD-10 and its conventions — and its impact on home health specifically.
- Size: 8.5” x 11”
- Available: August 30, 2016
- ISBN: 978-1-58383-910-2