2019 ICD-10-CM Home Health Diagnosis Coding Manual - DecisionHealth - CLOSEOUT ITEM
Prepare for thousands of FY2019 code changes, and more coding guidance changes, that you will quickly need to understand in order to assign the correct codes. To code claims accurately, you need a resource that is more than just the code set. You need a tool that will guide your code choices – DecisionHealth’s Complete Home Health ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Coding Manual, 2019.
The Complete Home Health ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Coding Manual, 2019 is the only ICD-10 coding manual that’s created specifically for home health coders; it contains guidance, tips, definitions and scenarios to help you accurately code your home health claims. You simply won’t find a more all-inclusive and user-friendly ICD-10 code book for home health on the market.
DecisionHealth’s coding manual includes a wide range of features to help ensure accurate coding and compliance, prevent denials and help your agency secure every reimbursement dollar earned. Plus, the 2019 edition includes features that will support your ongoing ICD-10 training needs.
- NEW! Enhanced description formatting in the Tabular so you can quickly distinguish between each code within a family; quickly differentiate the nuances among code descriptions
- Icons alerting you to the FY2019 new and revised codes so that you can quickly find them and understand what’s changed in order to properly assign these codes
- Updated! More than 1,000 tips that include the latest Coding Clinic updates to guide you, raise red flags and help you code correctly to stay in compliance and gain accurate reimbursement
- Updated! Case-mix, Case-mix manifestation and supply booster icons found in the Tabular so you can quickly and easily identify key coding and reimbursement conventions tied to a specific code
- Updated! More than 100 home health coding scenarios included with their corresponding chapters that will help illustrate correct code choice for your most complicated claims
- Updated! “Alerts” on codes that are being denied with information on how to properly assign them to avoid having the claim denied
- ICD-10 guidelines embedded in the Tabular at the code level for the most commonly-used home health codes so that you can quickly access the rules you’ll need to code accurately
- Illustrations and definitions throughout to help you identify diseases and conditions to enhance coding and critical-thinking skills
- Home health-specific narrative introductions, written in plain-English, at the start of each disease chapter that outline the key coding concepts you’ll need to understand to ensure competency. Learn what is covered in each chapter, including sequencing issues, top home care diagnoses and case-mix information
- Understanding this Manual, an explanation of how to efficiently use the book and maximize the use of the icons and tabular content